- The lightest, softest and safest modelling clay in the world
- Air dries naturally, no need for baking
- Eco-friendly, made from water soluble ingredients
- Mess free – sticks to itself not your hands
- Jasmine scented with antibacterial particles
- 8 bright colours that can be effortlessly mixed for an unlimited palette
- Can be reused many times when stored in an air tight container
- Dries smooth and free of cracks
- Once dry finished creations can be treasured forever
- Encourages learning through play
- Supports the development of hand-eye coordination and fine motor skills
- Strengthens problem solving, observational and cognitive abilities
- Explores creative expression and imagination through practical application
- Increases self-esteem by allowing individual concepts to be developed into a finished product
JumpingClay Co.Ltd. was founded in South Korea in 1998 and has now expanded into over 40 countries with 660 international learning centres at present.
JumpingClay products are the result of 25 years of research & development that has led to the creation of an innovative, ecological modeling material (clay) with unique and superior qualities associated to the concept of Educating through Art.
JumpingClay Group employs experts across a variety of fields that work towards making Jumping Clay the most versatile “Edu-culture” product on the market. It can be used by adults as well as children over 36 months.
The clay texture is suitable for multiple applications across education, art, hobbies, accessories, toys, interior decorations and clay therapy.